– August –
August Wine Walk
YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR WRISTBAND BEFORE BEGINNING THE WALK!
PURCHASE your walk ticket —
- Online through EventBrite
- At the DTSB office, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron, walk-up or Drive Thru, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk.
PICK UP your wristband at these locations-
EventBrite printed receipt or digital QR code required for wristband pick-up.
- DTSB offices, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron – walk up from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk
- Drive Thru line at Will Call 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pick up or purchase wristbands without leaving your car! View Drive Thru map.
See Drive-thru Map (pdf)
WEAR your wristband for entry to the walk event.
Sip, savor, and stroll through downtown South Bend. Enjoy the evening visiting some new places and stopping in at familiar favorites. Begin the walk at any participating establishment; you’ll receive a glass and a list of restaurants participating in that night’s walk. Every stop along the way will provide three samples of wine, each one accompanied by a well-chosen pairing or tasty nosh. Wine and complimentary tastings will vary by location.
$40/person for wine and food | $25/person for food only *
- Café Navarre
- Chicory Café
- Cinco 5
- Courtyard by Marriott: The Bistro
- East Bank Emporium
- The Hideaway at the LaSalle
- Ironhand Wine Bar
- LaSalle Grill
- The Lauber (Featuring wines from City Wide Liquors)
- Render (Render’s tasting located at Hammer & Quill)
- South Bend Brew Werks
- Sunny Italy Café
- Tippecanoe Place
May 8 | June 12 | July 10 (Beer Walk)
August 14 | September 11 | October 9 (Beer Walk)
A note on parking for the August Wine Walk…
You’ll want to plan ahead a little bit extra when you head downtown to purchase or pick up your wristbands. Some of Michigan Street is under construction at the moment as the street undergoes renovation. Street parking is limited and access to the Drive Thru pick up may be challenging.
Take advantage of the free parking times at our three city parking garages when going to the Downtown South Bend offices, Will Call, or the Wine Walk event: parking is free after 5 p.m. and before 5 p.m., park free for 2 hours.