– August –
August Wine Walk
YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR WRISTBAND BEFORE BEGINNING THE WALK!
PURCHASE your walk ticket —
- Online through GiveGrove
- At the DTSB office, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron, walk-up or Drive Thru, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk.
PICK UP your wristband at these locations-
GiveGrove printed receipt or digital QR code required for wristband pick-up.
- DTSB offices, 217 S Michigan St., Mon. – Wed. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. the week of the walk
- Will Call on the Gridiron – walk up from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on the day of the walk
- Drive Thru line at Will Call 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pick up or purchase wristbands without leaving your car! View Drive Thru map.
See Drive-thru Map
WEAR your wristband for entry to the walk event.
Sip, savor, and stroll through downtown South Bend. Enjoy the evening visiting some new places and stopping in at familiar favorites. Begin the walk at any participating establishment; you’ll receive a glass and a list of restaurants participating in that night’s walk. Every stop along the way will provide three samples of wine, each one accompanied by a well-chosen pairing or tasty nosh. Wines and complimentary tastings will vary by location.
$40/person for beer and food | $25/person for food only *
- Café Navarre
- Chicory Café
- Cinco 5
- Courtyard by Marriott: The Bistro
- East Bank Emporium
- The Hideaway at the LaSalle
- Ironhand Wine Bar
- LaSalle Grill
- Render (Render’s tasting located at Hammer & Quill)
- South Bend Brew Werks
- Sunny Italy Café
- Tippecanoe Place
May 8 | June 12 | July 10 (Beer Walk)
August 14 | September 11 | October 9 (Beer Walk)